City of Sydney RSL Notice, 18th July 2016
As of Monday 25th July, Villaggio on George restaurant will not be open for trade on Mondays (or Sundays). Light meals/snacks will be available from the Grind@565 Coffee shop as well as the Level 1 and Level 3 Bars.
City of Sydney RSL Notice, 17th June 2016
Stockton RSL, 10th June 2016
Please find below copies of the Stockton RSL Memorandum of Understanding and Deed of Variation (click on each link to open PDF document).
Administration Offices, 9th March 2016
Dear Members and Guests,
Please be advised that the City of Sydney RSL Administration Offices have been moved from Level 5 to Level 3. Office hours are 10am – 3pm, Monday to Friday.
Changes to Smoking laws, 6th July, 2015
From 6th July 2015, smoking in and around commercial outdoor dining areas (CODAs) and/or within 4 metres of a pedestrian entry to a licensed premise/restaurant will be not permitted by law under the Smoke Free Environment Act 2000.
We are therefore required to make necessary changes and advise you of the following…
- A CODA is an area “in which seating has been provided and in which food that has been purchased and served on plates or packaged for “immediate consumption” is consumed”.
- Areas designated as CODAs at the City of Sydney RSL for the sake of this notice include both outdoor gaming areas on Level 1.
- Food packaged for “immediate consumption” and therefore not permitted in the Level 1 outdoor gaming areas includes (but is not limited to) hot and cold food such as pizza, wedges, ice-cream, nori-rolls, sausage rolls, sandwiches, salads, soups etc.
- Food packaged for “later consumption” that is permitted in the Level 1 Gaming Areas include items in pre-sealed packets such as crisps, nuts, lollies, chocolate bars, biscuits etc.
- If patrons are identified in a smoking area with food packaged for immediate consumption they will be advised to reserve their machine and take the food item out of the area to consume it before returning.
The coffee shop window is within the 4 meter pedestrian entry to the RSL so coffee shop staff cannot serve people who are smoking while waiting for their food items to be prepared and dispensed.