Entry to the 2017 NRL Footy Tipping Competition is now closed!
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE THURSDAY 16TH MARCH!!
12 ways to win and a prize pool of over $1000!
Entry to the City of Sydney RSL NRL Tipping Comp is very easy…simply fill in a registration form, return it and then start placing your tips! Registration forms as well as Rules & Regulations are available on Level 3 or via the tipping email address upon request. Tips can be placed in person, via text or email.
The Competition is only open to current City of Sydney RSL Members, so if you aren’t a member yet, its easy to join and costs as little as $5 for one year. (Please see our website’s membership page for more information.)
**Tipsters! Please remember that the footy tipping entry box, weekly results and entry forms are all located at the Level 3 Bar. Please ask staff for assistance or email/text the tipping contacts for more information.**
- My Top 8 pick
- All those tipsters who can pick the top eight teams after Round 12 will go into to a draw at the end of the season
- My Favourite team pick
- All tipster can pick one team at the start of the season. This team must win more than 10 games. All successful tipsters will go into an end of season draw
- Perfect Score pool
- Consists of all tipsters who score a perfect score in any one week (must be a full round). At the end of the season all perfect score tipsters will be pooled and a random winner will be drawn (Each perfect score qualifies for one entry into the draw).
- Weekly round winner
- The winner of each round (who scores the top points) will go in to a draw at the end of season. Each winner of a round receives one entry ticket.
- Encouragement Award
- Awarded to the tipster who has shown the most potential through the season, but who could not get to the finish line.
- The Lone Ranger Award
- Awarded to the tipster who has picked a perfect score in a round with nobody else. All successful tippers will go into an end of season draw.
- Mid Strength Award
- Half season winner with the most points at the end of Round 13.
- Joker Rounds
- At the start of the competition you will be able to pick four rounds of your choice where your scores will be added up for a grand total. The tipper with the highest total at the end of the season wins.
- Wooden Spoon
- Person who comes last in the competition.
- First, Second & Third